Php server APIs
Created On: 30 Jan, 2017: 17:36:12 - Tags : server management
Php may be run as an Apache module. This configuration is known as mod_php. It may also be run as a FPM server or a Fast CGI server.
In the Fast CGI configuration, the Php binary is accessed by the web server using the Fast CGI protocol.
In the Php FPM configuration, the Php is managed by a Fast CGI server called Php FPM. The webserver communicates with this Php FPM server over a TCP socket.
- Upgrading Postgresql from version 9.4 to 9.6
- Installing latest version of Php
- Upgrading MySQL server from version 5.6 to 8.0
- Upgrading R from version 3.0 to 3.5
- Backing up and restoring LXD containers
- Resizing Linux root partitions without unmount on Google Cloud
- Running multiple versions of mailx command
- Getting /etc/rc.local file to work on Debian 9 (Stretch)
- Increasing number of concurrent connections for Proftp
- Changing ownership of symbolic link
- Configuring Apache to process html files as php
- Apache Multi Processing Modules (MPMs)
- Calculating the number of simultaneous connections supported by Apache
- Problem with copying large files to USB
- Monitoring RAM usage on server
- Finding CPU usage using top command
- Format of crontab file
- Force grub2 to not use UUID